Dr. Rals Abrahams
Dr. Connor Oliveri aka "Dr. O"
Chiropractic Care, commonly referred to as just Chiropractic, is a form of alternative medicine where trained specialists (chiropractors) use their hands, or small instruments, to apply a controlled, sudden force to a spinal joint. The goal of this procedure, also known as spinal manipulation, is to improve spinal motion and your body’s overall physical function.
In addition, chiropractors are expertly trained at finding and correcting subluxations that can cause stress and irritation to one’s body. This stress that causes irritation are often the main cause of symptoms and dysfunction.Some people, with a plethora of health conditions, have seen an improvement of their health and mobility thanks to the Chiropractic care at Elevate Health Facilities. As a matter of fact, our very own Dr. Oliveri was voted 2022 Best of South Tampa’s Best Chiropractor!
At Elevate Health, a chiropractic care facility located in the heart of South Tampa, we take care of patients at any stage of their lives, regardless of the pain and/or injury they’ve been carrying.
Our team at Elevate Health, focus on the root cause before anything else; therefore, we look to identify the underlying cause of these conditions to provide effective and efficient care to prevent any re-occurrence down the road.
Elevate Health, in South Tampa, is proud and happy to provide a great non-surgical alternative to healing the following symptoms and conditions, among many others:
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Mid-back Pain
- Increased metabolism
- Pinched Nerve
- Hip Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis (Heel Pain)
- Elbow and Hand Pain
- Auto Accident Injuries
- Bulging Disc
- Joint Pain
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
- Wrist Pain
- Golfers and Tennis Elbow
- Numbness or Tingling in Limbs
- Hand Pain
The Many Benefits to Chiropractic Adjustments
At Elevate Health, the experts in chiropractic care located in South Tampa, we can assist in restoring your body’s natural structure, and bring it back to its ideal state before any unpleasant situation arises. To achieve the best results, we use various chiropractic techniques to remove pressure from spinal nerves, which are a consequence of spinal misalignment. Subsequently, we adjust these spinal bones to correct this misalignment and bring the spine back to its healthy state.
Nowadays, some of the most popular reasons why chiropractic care has become an alternative that numerous people in Tampa and across the world have turned to are:
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints providing relief to many symptoms and conditions.
- Adjustments stabilize joint motion and improve other normal body functions.
- Help one improve their coordination and balance within the body.
- Pressure on the body, muscle tension, as well as other everyday stress, are alleviated through adjustments.
- Chiropractic care done on a regular basis can help increase flexibility and enhance range of motion.
- Help the body heal and recover from injury while reducing pain.